Clients request Deuntay Diggs' speaking services for the following topics:
· LGBT issues
· Methods to being an effective leader
· Policing in the 21st Century
· Finding your voice
· Learning to cope with significant trauma
· Breaking the cycle
· How to deal with and address racism in the workplace and in the community
· How to identify and deal with Suicide and Bullying
· Not having a victim mindset
· Domestic Violence
Deuntay is highly sought for the following reasons:
· He takes time to understand his audiences. He customizes his message to have the biggest impact to your participants.
· He is an engaging and dynamic professional speaker.
· He delivers messages that inspire, instruct, and energize participants.
· He provides practical, easy-to-follow road maps that ensure short and long-term growth and success.
Travels From: Fredericksburg, VA
Travel Type: Nationally and Internationally, All travel and lodging fees are to be covered in advance of the event.
Typical Gig: 60-120 minutes- Deuntay has participated in various panels, small groups, conferences of 1500+,
youth detention centers, alternative, elementary, middle, and high schools.
To Book Deuntay Diggs click the icon Below. *Be sure to provide all information for the event to receive and accurate quote.