Clients request Deuntay Diggs' speaking services for the following topics:
· LGBTQIA+ culture and community
· Methods to being an effective leader
· Policing in the 21st Century
· Finding your voice
· Essential tools to cope with trauma
· Breaking generational cycles
· Methods to recognize and address racism
· Methods to address Bullying
Deuntay is highly sought for the following reasons:
· His ability to read his audiences, and customize his message to have the biggest impact to participants.
· He delivers messages that inspire, instruct, and energize participants.
· He provides practical, easy-to-follow advice that ensures short and long-term growth and success.
Travels From: Fredericksburg, VA
Travel Type: Nationally and Internationally
Typical Gig: 60-120 minutes- Deuntay has participated in various panels, small groups, conferences of 1500+,
youth detention centers, alternative, elementary, middle, and high schools.
To Book Deuntay Diggs click the icon Below. *Be sure to provide all information for the event to receive and accurate quote.